The correct collection and transportation of specimens is an extremely important part of the laboratory diagnostic process for infectious disorders caused by viruses. The saliva Collection Kits are used to collect, store, and transport viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19). Each and every Saliva Collection Kit is sterilized and produced in accordance with the procedures established by the CDC for the collection and transportation of specimens. Its primary purpose is to collect and preserve samples of saliva taken from the mouth. Extraction of the samples is performed in preparation for clinical in vitro diagnosis. Designed for your viral testing needs with safety, dependability, and simplicity in mind.
Each individual Saliva kit includes:
|1||10ml VTM Tube (with a Screw Cap) with 3ml Non-Inactivated Media|
|1||Collection Funnel with 10ml Saliva Preservation tube, with an extra screw cap|
Each Pack includes:
|30||Individual Saliva kit|
|30||Large Biohazard Bag (4.72in x 7.08in)|
- DNase & RNase free, Non-pyrogen (Endotoxin Free)
- Sterilized by High Energy Electron Beam Irradiation
- Made with high molecular material polypropylene
- Excellent sealing design ensure leakproof.
- Provided with large biohazard bags
- Expiration date on each kit and pack
- Manufactured according to CDC protocols for specimen collection and transport
|Transport Media Type||Non-Inactivated Media|
|Volume of Media||3ml|
|Tube Type||10ml Tube with a Screw Cap|
|Tube Material||PP (polypropylene)|
|Unique Barcoded Tube||Yes|
|Funnel Type||Funnel with a 10ml Colletion Tube and an extra screw cap|
|Storage Condition||Room Temperature|
|Packaging||30 kits/box, 12 boxes/case, 360 kits/case|
- After the sample is collected, it should be transported to the corresponding laboratory for testing within 48 hours, and the storage temperature is 2-8℃. If it cannot be transported to the laboratory within 48 hours, it should be stored at -20℃ or below and sent to the corresponding laboratory within one week.