The NicQuick nicotine test cassette from Alere Toxicology is a disposable device that detects Cotinine (a chemical that stays in body fluids after nicotine use) in human urine at a cut-off concentration of 200 ng/mL from cigarettes, cigars, chewing, or dipping tobacco. Depending on your drug testing policy, this gadget will screen for the presence of Cotinine in a person's system via urine to identify if he or she has smoked tobacco within the last 4 days.
The NicQuick nicotine test kit includes 40 tests and 40 disposable droppers.
Its easy to perform. The urine sample is collected, and the test administrator uses the disposable dropper (included with the test kit) to collect a small part of that sample, and drops that sample it into the cassette. After 5 minutes, your results will show up with up to 99% accuracy. To help guarantee that accuracy, each test device is individually foil-wrapped to maintain the device's integrity until its use.
- This Cotinine Test Device "cassette" with pipette dropper makes accurate drug testing easy and affordable
- Detects: Cotinine (COT), Nicotine, tobacco, cigarette smoke
- Nicotine test will detect cigarette, cigar, and pipe smoking and is also a chewing tobacco test
- One-step urine test device for detection of Cotinine - COT in urine
- Detection up to 3 days after nicotine use
- NicQuick Nicotine Test Kit has replaced and is comparable to the SmokeCheck test cassette
- Accuracy - 99%
- Fast Result in 5 minutes
|Application||Nicotine / Cotinine Rapid Test|
|CLIA Classification||CLIA Waived|
|Contents 1||(40) Test Cassette , Package Insert|
|Number of Tests||40 Tests|
|Reading Type||Visual Read|
|Sample Type||Urine Sample|
||Up to 3 days after nicotine use|
|Time to Results||5 Minute Results|