For easier handling, cell culture plates feature circular edges. The lid's low-profile, low-evaporation design ensures uniform development. surfaces treated with tissue Small feet on the bottom corners of each plate prevent the microscopelens from scratching. In comparison to the Common Cell Culture Plate, Grooves are designed around the edge of the culture plate to minimize the edge effect and guarantee that the cells maintain their ideal condition during cell culture.
- Made of highly transparent polypropylene (PP) material
- The light transmittance of cell culture plate is 90%
- Light and easy to hold, easy to operate in experiments
- Highly transparent polystyrene material
- DNase & RNase free, Non-pyrogen (Endotoxin Free)
- Sterilized by electron beam irradiation
- Markings of well coordinates available for 12, 24, 48 96 and 384 well plates
- The cohesive Rings design on the cover, which may effectively prevent pollution or evaporation of culture media and lessen edge impact
- Unique bottom ring edge design for firm stacking and easy storage
- The flat surface of the bottom in uniformity maximizes design, allowing the picture to remain clear and deformed.
|Packaging||I Plate/bag 100 Plates/case|
|Storage Condition||Room Temperature|
|Light and Easy to Hold||Yes|
|Number of Wells||96|