The BowTie™ Biohazard Bags' exclusive drawstring loops provide an instant cinch closure and easy removal from bag stands. These drawstring loops allow for venting during sterilization and offer an easy and safe way to remove bags from a hot autoclave. Bags are clearly marked with a biohazard symbol. The BowTie Biohazard Bag is made of 2.25-millimeter HDPE and is suitable for autoclaving at 121°C.
MTC Bio’s Biohazard Bin fits the BowTie Bags perfectly, and its touchless lid allows for quicker disposal of hazardous waste. With a dimension of 10 x 14 x 19 in. (25 x 35 x 48 cm) and a 12–14 gallon capacity, this bin is a great addition to your hazardous waste management equipment.
- Drawstring for instant closure
- 12-16 gallon capacity, 25 x 35in. (45-60 liter capacity, 64 x 89cm)
- Color changing sterilization indicator
- Bin has a hands-free foot pedal operated lid
- Bags fit perfect in Biohazard Bin
- Case of 100
|Dimension||10 x 14 x 19in. (25 x 35 x 48 cm)|
|Capacity||(45-60 liters), 25 x 35in. (64 x 89cm)|