The E-Z Integrated Split Key Cup from Abbott Diagnostics, formerly Alere Toxicology and Instant Technologies, is the first rapid response onsite testing device to offer a compact, split specimen format that is not only easy to use but is also easy to administer. Because of its compact and oval shape front and squared back. The Split Specimen E-Z Cup is an innovative drug test cup design that eliminates urine handling and donor tampering, providing a unique and efficient approach for on-site testing. The E-Z Integrated Split Specimen Drug Test is initiated when the key is inserted into the cup, which allows the operator to run drug tests at your convenience.
EZ Split Key Cup Drug Test without adulterations is the “new age” of drug tests. Not only is it simple to perform and understand. Key Cup FDA-approved and certain models are CLIA-waived. EZ Key cup can identify up to twelve drug types at once. Every drug test comes with built-in temperature strips. Cheat Protection with a built-in key located on the top of the test. The brand-new design holds the 99% accuracy rate that holds to SAMSHA cutoffs, with instant outcomes. With a shelf life of up to 18 months if stored properly, and a box comes with 25.
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- The cup features three integrated specimen validity combinations: oxidants (OX), ph (PH), and specific gravity (SG).
- C.L.I.A waived
- Results in five minutes.
- Screens for AMP / COC / OPI / PCP / THC
- Easy Photocopy/Photocopy Template
- shelf life of up to 18 months
- Case of 25 Cups/box
How to Use:
- Remove E-Z cup urine drug test from pouch.
- Remove the “key” from the top of the cup cap.
- Donor provides a sample.
- Press down the tab to secure the cap.
- Insert key at the base and push down completely to initiate the test.
- Then Start your timer, and within two to four minutes, read the temperature strip.
- Peel label off multi-drug test cards to look at the results.
- Read and record test results at five minutes.
|Application||Drugs of Abuse Test Kit|
|CLIA Classification||CLIA Waived|
|Number of Tests||25 Tests|
|Reading Type||Visual Read|
|Sample Type||Urine Sample|
|Test Type||5-Drug Panel|
|Time to Results||5 Minute Results|