Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves is thicker than most gloves on the market designed to be rip and tear resistant and enhance comfort, grip, and durability. Experience ultimate protection and comfort. superior strength with improved puncture resistance. Tacile sensitivity is increased with thinner gauge.
Roll back is less likely because to its easy-to-wear design. Excellent protection, good puncture, abrasion, and heat resistance.
international standard packaging
- Nitrile rubber has more strength and is more resistant to chemicals, oils, and acids than natural rubber
- Disposable nitrile gloves are three times more puncture-and chemical-resistant than latex or vinyl
- Good for prolonged wear
- Long expiration date
- The substance used to make nitrile is allergy-safe and has a latex-like feel, but is stronger, more affordable, and more pleasant to wear
- They possess heightened tactile sensitivity
- Standard blue color
- Conforms to ASTM 6319-19 and EN455 Standards
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System
- Using FDA approved absorbable corn starch, USP grade
|100 gloves/box, 10 boxes/case