The PCR Strip Tubes & Caps (0.12l, low profile) provide strips with very strong links between wells for convenience in handling. They are simply snapped apart for use in various analyses or for customisation into smaller strips.
- DNase & RNase free, Non-pyrogen (Endotoxin Free)
- Gamma-irradiated Sterile
- Made of high molecular material polypropylene
- Compatible with a broad range of thermal cyclers
- Clear wells for easy sample visualization
- Advanced processing technology and reduced light loss make it appropriate for fluorescence quantitative PCR.
- Conical tubes have a convex shape that efficiently assures sealing and prevents cross contamination.
|Number of Tubes||8-Strip Tubes with Caps|
|Volume||0.2ml (low profile)|
|Storage Condition||Room Temperature|