1. Low-temperature freezing table
2. Equipped with a low-temperature freezing table It can meet the needs of sample storage, electrophoresis, membrane transfer, and other low-temperature experiments.
3. Imported compressor,lowest cooling temperature of -50 °C,low temperature grinding throughout the process,reducing degradation of proteins and RNA.
4. To efficiently and effectively complete sample grinding with high throughput, up to 192 samples can be processed simultaneously in 1 minute (24 samples can be processed with standard processing).
5. Multiple adapters are available
|Process Capacity||Up to 192 samples can be processed simultaneously|
||Multiple adapters are available|
|Lowest Cooling Temperature||-50℃|
|Operating mode||The vertical shaking system moves back and forth at high speed|
|Temperature control precision
C) 12x5mL.10x10mL. 4x30mL(steel can).
D) 6x5 mL (steel can). 8x15mL(steel can)
E) 2x50 mL (steel can). 96x2 mL (2 pieces of 96-deep well plates)
|Adapter Fixing Method
|Emergency stop button
|Electromagnetic Safety Lock
||Screen click control with automatic power-off unlocking|
|Maximum feeding size
||No requirements, adjustable according to the adapter|
|Cooling method||Compressor cooling|
|Transport screws||Yes (2 at the bottom)|
||Lower cooling temperature can reach -50℃. low temperature freezing table,
Protects samples and meets low-temperature needs for Western Blot experiments, electrophoresis, and transfer membranes.