Various types of samples can be processed, including:
A. Effective at crushing and grinding a variety of plant tissues, including roots, stems, leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, and other specimens
B. Appropriate for crushing and grinding a variety of animal tissues, such as brain, heart, lung, stomach, liver, thymus, kidney, intestine, lymph node, muscle, and other samples
C. Appropriate for germs and cells to be crushed and ground
G. Grinding and crushing tools appropriate for analyzing and locating food and medication components
Utilizing a closed, disposable centrifuge tube can successfully prevent sample contamination;
The experiment is highly repeatable, and it is possible to achieve the same grinding result by using the same grinding frequency and time.
Temperature control precision: 1 °C; Compressor refrigeration range: -40°C to room temperature
1. It can process up to 24 samples at the same time within 15 seconds and complete sample grinding quickly, efficiently, and with high throughput.
2. Using a special three-dimensional integrated operation mode, the sample moves in a three-dimensional shape in space with efficient grinding and better stability.
3. A wide range of samples can be processed, including plant tissues (such as rice, corn, wheat, beans, peanuts, etc.), animal tissues (such as muscle, small intestine, heart, lung, fur, bone, etc.), microorganisms, and various Chinese medicinal materials, medicines, etc.
4. The grinding process adopts a closed disposable centrifuge tube, which effectively avoids cross-contamination between samples.
5. Preset 10 groups of common tissue grinding parameters to optimize grinding conditions for different specimens.
6. Homogenizing speed: 3m/s–8 m/s; the actual speed can reach 4500 rpm; working time: 0 seconds–99 minutes; the user can set it.
7. Maximum feed size: no requirement, adjusted according to the adapter.
8. Emergency stop button: It can be photographed at any time during the grinding process, and the instrument will stop running immediately, which is fast and safe.
9. Electromagnetic safety lock: screen click control, automatically unlocking when power is off; the cover cannot be opened during the working process until the end of the grinding process, and the whole process is protected.
10. The knob-type gland fixes the grinding tube, and the safety lock prevents the thread from slipping and loosening, which makes the sample placement safer and the fixation more reliable.
11. Provide no less than 60 SCI-cited papers as experimental guidance.
12. Grinding method: wet grinding, dry grinding, low-temperature grinding
13. Compressor refrigeration: cool down to below zero within 10 minutes of starting the machine temperature range: -40°C to room temperature
14. Noise level: 65 db.
|process Capacity||24 samples at the same time within 15 seconds|
|Samples processed||A wide range, plant tissues, animal tissues & microorganisms and various|
|Grinding Process||Closed Disposable Centrifuge Tube|
|Homogenizing speed||3m/s-8m/s, the actual speed can reach 4500rpm|
|working Time||0 seconds-99 minutes|
|Maximum Feed Size||no requirement, adjusted according to the adapter|
|Emergency stop button||Yes|
|Electromagnetic safety lock
||Screen click control, which unlocks automatically when the power is turned off; the cover cannot be opened while working until the grinding process is complete.|
||wet grinding, dry grinding, low temperature grinding|
||Cool down to below zero within 10 minutes of starting the machine, temperature range: -40°C - room temperature|