The BD Vacutainer SST Tubes are a high-quality, well-constructed medical tool used for serum measurements in chemistry, infectious disease diagnostics, and blood donor screening. With an enhanced blood sample preparation procedure and a clotting time of 30 minutes, it contributes in enhancing laboratory staff job efficiency. The Tubes, which are made of plastic, prevent breakage and specimen spilling. It is readily disposed of and conforms with EPA regulations.
- Plastic Construction to Reduce Breakage
- Increased Work Efficiency on Sample Preparation
- Made for Serum Determination in Chemistry
- Contains spray-coated silica
- Blood Clotting Time of 30 minutes
- Comes in various sizes, closure types, and quantities.
- Box of 100 tubes
|Glass or Plastic||P|
|Tube Size||13 x 100 mm|
|Closure Type/Color||BD Hemogard™ Closure/Gold|
|Additive/Concentration||Contains Spray Coated Silica|
|Tube Color||Clear Tube|
|Type||Serum Determination in Chemistry|
|QTY||box /100, 10 boxes/case, 1000 tubes/case|