A LifeSign Status Mono w/Controls is FDA-cleared with no age restrictions and CLIA-waived for whole blood. It is designed for the qualitative detection of infectious mononucleosis heterophile antibodies in whole blood, serum, or plasma. The new plastic sample transfer pipettes are more secure.
- CLIA waived for whole blood.
- FDA cleared
- 25-test set (includes two free QC negative and positive controls)
- Results from a single reagent method can be obtained in 3–8 minutes.
- Fingerstick for whole blood convenience.
- New plastic sample transfer
|QC Included||Positive & Negative|
|Result Time||3-8 minutes|