MC-24 Touch is the first microcentrifuge in its class to feature touch screen control. In addition to the next generation control panel, the centrifuge also offers high speed (up to 13,500 rpm/16,800 xg) and a unique COMBI-Rotor™ with lid that accepts both standard microtubes (1.5/2.0ml) and PCR tubes/strips (0.2ml), making this the perfect partner for any molecular biology laboratory.
The large, color touch screen shows actual speed (in RPM or RCF) along with set and remaining time. Up to 9 speed/time profiles can be stored in memory and the home screen displays a “mySpin” icon for instant recalls a designated favorite profile.
MC-24 Touch accepts 24×1.5/2.0ml tubes, 2 strips of 0.2ml tubes (16×0.2ml), and up to 12x spin column kits without requiring separate adapters. There is also an optional 8 place rotor for 5ml and cryo tubes. Samples are kept cool, even during extended runs at the maximum speed setting by a proprietary air flow system that moves air evenly and quietly throughout the chamber.
- 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml / 2 x PCR Strips / (16 x 0.2 ml) / 8 x 5 ml / 12 x 2ml Spin Column / 8 x Cryovials
- Full Color Touch Screen
- Unique air-flow system, keeps samples cool
- mySpin™ 1 button program recall
- COMBI-Rotor™ accepts tubes and strips (lid included)
- Compact design, 9 x 12 x 7.75 in.
- Optional rotors for 5ml and cryo tubes
- MC-24 Touch will accept 24×1.5/2.0ml tubes, 2 strips of 0.2ml tubes (16×0.2ml)
||115V or 230V 50-60 Hz; 100W
|Air Flow System
||Yes - Keep sample cool
||200 - 13500 PRM (100 to 16800xg)
||100 RPM or 100 RCF
||24×1.5/2.0ml tubes, 2 strips of 0.2ml tubes (16×0.2ml), optional 8 place rotor for 5ml and cryo tubes
||20 sec. to 99 min. / cont
|Product Net Weight