- Remarkably small footprint (9×10 in.)
- A swing out rotor (patent pending) is capable of securing two microplates.
- By modifying the level and relative operation speed of the pendulum, the combined operation mode may obtain the optimal result.
- The rotor chamber is easily accessible and features two plate bearers that sit at a 75° angle.
- Plates can be confidently installed without the need for sealing tapes or caps When the centrifuge lid is closed, the rotor accelerates and the centrifugal force "swings" the plates into a horizontal position.
- Most samples can be spun down in less than 20 seconds using a g-force of 600 xg.
- Simply lift the lid to end a run, and the automated, electronic brake brings the rotor to a quick, smooth stop in 4 seconds. Plates will then be easily removed from the rotor.
|Voltage||115V or 230V; 50-60Hz; 250W|
|Speed Range||2550 rpm / 600 xg|
|Angle of Swing||75°|
|Accepts all popular types of PCR plates||(skirted, semi, and non) and most microtiter plates|
|Product Net Weight||9 lbs / 4.1 kg|